Windows And Doors
Improve Energy Efficiency
Leaking windows and doors can literally be costing hundred of dollars every year. Condensation in-between the glass and leaking air are the biggest signs that it's time to replace them. Unlike some of the big name local installers, Home Pros is out to save you money and work with with your budget.
At Home Pros, we have the expertise to get window and door projects done efficiently which means we are in and out of your home, so you can get back to your normal routine. This doesn't mean we rush the work. It just means we have the man-power and proven process to get the work done quickly without sacrificing quality.
We know the great people who make this area what it is, and we know what they want with their houses. That's why we're dedicated to providing the premier residential services in the area. Our clients are our friends and neighbors. That's why Home Pros goes out of the way to ensure:
• We provide you with a detail "no surprise pricing" written quote.
• Our employees who are respectful of your house and your time.
• Work is done cleanly throughout the project.
• We offer flexible options that work within your budget.
• Long lasting warranties with a 1-year follow-up for exterior projects
• Professionalism at all levels.
Our typical projects include: exterior windows, interior windows, interior doors, exterior entry doors, closet doors, and most interior carpentry associated.
Best Time to Call
Preferred Method of Contact Choose
How did you learn about us?
Signs that you need new windows and doors include condensation in-between the glass; difficult to open and close; leaking air; leaking water; and gaps big enough where you can see light. If you see any of this don't hesitate to reach out to us and get a free quote from us.
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
The following are typical things that are done during window and door installation:
• Purchase, pickup, and delivery of needed materials.
• Removal of old windows and doors.
• Protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
• Installation of new materials per homeowner's choice.
•Apply proper caulking for windows.
• Check existing weather stripping.
• All debris picked up and discarded off-site.
• Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary.
Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.
Call (210) 910-6662 to find out more about our window installation services.